Massey's 98. "Jessie"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Massey

Reaction score
OK here are my mods to date.

K&N Drop in filter
ANZO Crystal Headlights and Crystal park lights with black refelctor
Suburban compass/temp auto dimming mirror (temp not hooked up)
Homelink module added to my overhead console.
Wood Grain steering wheel.
Kenwood Stereo CD with iPod and HD radio
Cobra 29LX CB radio on home made custom stand
Stake pocket CB antenna mount.

Future mods I plan are:
Kenwood Amp and better speakers
Front plate delete
Custom graphics painted on the side of the body (simple but creative, computer drawing comming soon for opinions)
Poly suspension bushings and powder coated suspension components.
Powder coated calipers in black, Ceramic pads.
Powder coated drums for the rear.
ANZO LED tails, red/smoked
Spray in bed liner.

Since this truck is my daily diver I am not going to go too wild on it. I have plans for a street truck that is going to get alot of performance goodies and lowered suspension for handling. None of that 22" wheels or anything like that but some nice 17s or 18s wrapped in nitto shoes and make it look and handle good. I am a muscle car fan all and all so I am going to keep with the muscle car/hot rod type styling on my project truck. I am hoping to find a good candidate here soon.

Massey

Massey

Reaction score
OK I just upgraded the radiator to the heavy duty cooling rad. The core is much larger than the factory single core unit and all and all the truck seems to be doing better. After a few trips now in it I smell antifreeze again but I dont see any. So far no noticable loss of coolant. I have no idea why I keep smelling coolant I guess I am going to need to dig in a little deeper. Oh the old radiator was seporating from the core at the left side tank. 4 gallons of water in 3 days and maybe a total of 40 miles total.

Massey

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Nice truck, and good choice on the CB got the LXLE in my truck the thing works great and people are always surprised to see a CB that looks like it. Real good work on the mount too looks clean