Massey's 98. "Jessie"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Massey

Reaction score
Well here is my truck, Jessie. Yea I gave her a name. Anyway I have alot of ideas for her and as of right now I am just getting started on what I want to do. This is my daily driver and all around family vehicle, I have 2 kids that still need car seats so until the seats are gone I am not planning anything for the interior. Hopefully this summer I will be able to get some paint work done on her as I want to put a graphic on the sides. Anyway here is the pics to start you all off.

This is a couple hours after I brought it home. I removed the nasty wind deflectors that were broken, and the rear window had a little girl pissing on the ford logo. (no pic of that sorry)

You must be registered for see images attach

New headlights and parking lights

I added a wood/leather steering wheel from Autowoods

Here is the factory wheel

And the wood wheel

And the last of my mods, I added a Cobra 29LX CB and stake pocket antenna mount.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Massey

86ccord

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
truck looks clean! and did i read that right? 85,*** miles? if so, thats awesome!

Massey

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments

The CB mount is made out of 1x4s and an old burb tire cover.

The mileage at the time was 160K ish and now it is a little over 170K.

The truck's last owner was a country girl... I found lipstick in the ashtray, the girl ****** on Ford and how I know she was a country girl... There was a full box of 20g shotgun shells and a kenny Chesney CD in the cubby under the console.

The steering wheel came from http://www.autowoods.com/ I have bought 2 wheels from him and they have both been really nice wheels.

Massey

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you the one on FSC that made a cb mount like that or someone esle? I think I asked someone over there and that was the respose i got:lol: