Magnaflow true duals!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
hey nova i think it sounds great infact i think thats what im going to do with mine after hearing yours...and for anyone that has something smartass to say it is my pleasure pissing each and everyone of you off...its what i wake up every morning to do lol isnt it funny how they expect us to like theirs but just because we like something a little different they feel the need to criticize? i think flowmasters and similar mufflers sound like crap... to me the sound doesnt fit the vehicle,they belong on a sportscar.. but i dont make comments about guys who run flows on their trucks...how boring would this world be if all of our trucks were just alike? i think each and everyone of our trucks are unique because no 2 of them are the same...just sayin

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive had dual magnaflows for the last year and mine sounds about the same but it gets louder the longer you have them. My moms stock 03 denali 6.0 is deeper and louder at idle though which is the one thing i hate about them but they do sound good cruising and when you realy get on it.

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ what they said sounds better then popping crap the PO of my truck put on it (they have done all gmt400's a huge disgrace). I am going to replace it but for what I want that's a whole another thread.