LS……4.8 or 5.3????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got it on the stand.

You must be registered for see images attach

And the intake off. Looks showroom fresh and new!! Lol
Yummy....do urself a favor and go to gen 4 knock sensors , they make a harness, and drill and tap holes on two square blocks molded onto the block by oil pan. Nd like said earlier, a Vette fuel filter will make it work with a return fuel system. I just tried a gen 3 to a gen4 6l for my 09 Silverado. About to put my left over 5.3 in my gf 67 Riviera while the 430 get machine work done. Actually have a spare gen 4 5.3 I'll be building for FI just bc I haven't yet. Gen 3 stand alone harness is less than $200 and ALOT easier than meshing the factory one to whatever car/truck u put it in also. What heads are on that 5.3l? Pinch that block out to a 6l and if u have sum 243s or 799s, get em milled and nice cam (have a ss2 in mine with milled 243s and bowl blended and valve job) and u get sum very impressive power NA. So many easy things to do with an ls and parts are usually cheap and easy to find.