Lowering Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
When I cut my coils and took a leaf out my truck road alot better than stock. But you do loose alot of payload.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I was new to lowering this summer too. IMHO, Belltech have great products, But! Keep in mind that it will push your front wheels out with their spindles. I was told DJM or McGauphy dont! I am switching for that reasons since i like to run a wider wheel in the front! if your running on something like a 235-245, you may be fine. My 255s, between the fender lip and the tire, i can hardly fit my fingers between it! it does clear, but its tight. As for the rest, like mentioned above, Belltech is good!

One peace of mind.... if you go 2/4 you'll want to go lower! Trust me... we've all done it. If your going to lower... go 4/6.

These are at 5/7!

You must be registered for see images attach

This is a member on this forum, hands down my favorite truck because of the simplicity of it. He's sitting at 4/6 and this is the truck that got me sold on the lowering and the ss wheels with black hubcap

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I cut one coil and got three inches I've got hangers and shackles in the rear.... and just recently pulled a leaf to get down a little further :evil:

Sent from my static android

BTW dean! i didnt know you lowered your truck! i remember we talked about it! I love it! looks sick, i love how it lowered with nice rims and the body is in the "body work stage". This is my new Screen saver!!!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
BTW dean! i didnt know you lowered your truck! i remember we talked about it! I love it! looks sick, i love how it lowered with nice rims and the body is in the "body work stage". This is my new Screen saver!!!

hey thank you sir! I still wouldn't mind a little lower but it does have a nice stance right now.

Sent from my static android

98C2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a member on this forum, hands down my favorite truck because of the simplicity of it. He's sitting at 4/6 and this is the truck that got me sold on the lowering and the ss wheels with black hubcap

Clean truck, the drop + wheels/caps is a nice combo.