Lowering parts, need opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright I have a 4/6 drop on my truck, got it that way looks like 2" coils 2" spindles & flip kit (all beltech) and drop shocks all the way around (Nitros)

I was wondering if I get DJM LCA's if it lowers it more than the coils and spindles do. I say this because I just put LCAs and flip kit on my buddies '99 Sierra and it seems lower than mine.

Thinking about doing LCAs and a 1" coil and adding 2" drop shackles. Does anyone have this set up with pics? Mines lowered but don't feel like it. Guess I'm used to S10s.

Thanks guys!

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pic of my buddies '99 Sierra 4/6 drop DJM LCA and DJM flip kit & 2" Shackles (before the c-notch)

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would slightly trim the drop spring's in the front, like 1/2 a coil, and add shackles in the back.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i added shackles yesterday, too level the "chevy lean" out. im gunna drive it and see how i like it...although i just put the shackles on it lowered the ass end and look a 100 times better.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I too have the infamous " Chevy Lean ". I went out and measured mine yesterday evening and its 1/2" lower on the drivers front wheel. I haven't started on my drop yet but would be nice to know if and when I do drop it, will the new springs help with the lean?