Lowering kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bama92

Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for a lowering kit for my 91 silverado. I'm thinking about dropping it 2 in the front and 4 in the back, but don't want to change the front spindles. Thanks in advance.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll start, but the reason I told you to put it here is to get more input from others.
I've used DJM and belltech both on these trucks, and maxtrac on my NBS daily. All of them have worked well for me. Make sure you get shocks whichever route you go.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll start, but the reason I told you to put it here is to get more input from others.
I've used DJM and belltech both on these trucks, and maxtrac on my NBS daily. All of them have worked well for me. Make sure you get shocks whichever route you go.
Agreed. I have maxtrac on mine and I've had no issues. You should be fine any route. Definitely get good shocks. For a 2-4, I recommend the bilsteins for our trucks. They make lowering shocks up to a 4 inch drop.