Lowered OBS Denali/Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have a lowered OBS Denali/Escalade just want to see some pics and how low did you go

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

randynten

Reaction score
Well it's not a Denali/Escalade but here's my truck with a Escalade clip.

Attachments

• show 2.jpg
    show 2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 51
  • show.jpg
    show.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 43
  • big o2.jpg
    big o2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 48

randynten

Reaction score
Thanks, It's too low sometimes. lol. I have to watch curbs and bad driveways. It has drop spindles and springs in fr. and a flip kit in the rear with c-notch. Not sure of how many inches it is.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, It's too low sometimes. lol. I have to watch curbs and bad driveways. It has drop spindles and springs in fr. and a flip kit in the rear with c-notch. Not sure of how many inches it is.

Lolz ya it looks pretty low in that pic of it side by side with that S-10

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score

probably 4/6 or 5/6 depending on the front hardware used

Sent from my static android

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
With a OBS Denali or Esky you will only be able to drop the front 2, maybe 3 inches due to the cv angles up front. I dont know of any that werent 4WD or AWD.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
u still need help with this i had looked into lowering bagging and lifting mine when I had it....to damn hard to pick direction or another.
option 1 lowering shackles to level
option 2 shackles and decrack the front will have a lil rake
option3 drop coils for decracked and shackles and hangers or drop leafs for around 3/4 ish
option 4 would to do coils and decrank with a flip kit out back...i think you can get a full 2 inch drop front by decranking but u have to keep your cv angles in line like the the guys who crank thiers to raise

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
u still need help with this i had looked into lowering bagging and lifting mine when I had it....to damn hard to pick direction or another.
option 1 lowering shackles to level
option 2 shackles and decrack the front will have a lil rake
option3 drop coils for decracked and shackles and hangers or drop leafs for around 3/4 ish
option 4 would to do coils and decrank with a flip kit out back...i think you can get a full 2 inch drop front by decranking but u have to keep your cv angles in line like the the guys who crank thiers to raise

Lol ya it is hard to pic a direction, I'd like to lift it a lil bit but lifting it ain't cheap, with a drop wouldn't have good ground clearance in the snow lol