Lowered 95 with running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xYARBY

Reaction score
Even if you get more height with the new kit, in my opinion that truck needs bigger wheel/rims to fit the fenders. Looks like car rims now but I absolutely love this truck!

IUEC

Reaction score
What set up are you going with? I'm going to be dropping mine. I've got 3 inch drop spindles to install, but haven't bought anything for the rear. Mine is a '95 one ton crew cab. I tow and haul hay with it so I need a good rear suspension. I'm thinking of just new shakels? No running boards on mine though.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
It looks like your tires have an overall diameter of anywhere from 25-26" which is way too small for our trucks you want to stay with a rolling diameter of 27-29 to not only give clearance but keep the speedometer happy.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What set up are you going with? I'm going to be dropping mine. I've got 3 inch drop spindles to install, but haven't bought anything for the rear. Mine is a '95 one ton crew cab. I tow and haul hay with it so I need a good rear suspension. I'm thinking of just new shakels? No running boards on mine though.
There's about a 2" rake to these trucks, with the rear higher. If you drop the front 3 you'll need to drop the rear 5 to level it, or 3" if you want it to still have the stock rake.