LOW4X4's new LED project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
sorry....had to build a deck for my wife, then got involved with sending out the supercharger for an upgrade...will look into a interior pic,... when the s/c gets back ....a couple weeks...they said.....

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
doing some wiring and will make sure i get the whole interior pic when i reconnect the batterys for the interior extras and amps..i have the extras wired seperate from the truck so that the truck can always run ...got the s/c back and installed wide band and stuff getting wired this week-end

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
ive been having some mechanical issues lately, mostly in my front end so i havent been able to do any of the fun stuff like this lately but i have to replace the passenger upper and lower ball joints this weekend (which are original from 1997 so they are rivited in which sucks so bad) then once i get new front tires i should be good to start playing around, im going to be starting with the 411 pcm swap because i found one in the local junkyard last weekend

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
finally got the interior pics...thanks
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member