LOW4X4's new LED project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
got my hand on 500+ inches of LED LITZ and cgoing to install all of in around the interior and exterior...18 kits total...28" per kit
You must be registered for see images attach

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
yea...i got hooked at auto zone ...then went to the manufacter and bought more...

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
thanks the fronts arefiberglass off road racing fenders...rears are fiberglass 5" duallys mounted on a fleetside

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
the basic setup will include a 4 relay wireless controller with a keyfob and 4 areas of the truck....interior, bed, undercarriage and engine compartment and grills...the majority will go in the interior around the 8 of the 12 speakers and 2 amps, and along the bottom of the center console...with a couple single behind door pulls and vents...undercarriage already has 26' of neon ,but i will install led's in the wheel wells facing the rims for a good effect...2 lines of led's on the bed rails, the two 12's already have neon tubes and the battery's have neon and led lighting already...the engine compartment and grill areas will get some led's installed for the best effect

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
started breaking down the interior....seats, center consoles, amp cover, and pull back the rug to fix all the wiring that needs to be done

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i was able to run the rear wires and make some custom power wires for the center console and sub...re organized all the other wires

also the center console switch board is done and ready to install at the end of this project

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
took out the two sets of 6x9's and the 8"s and gave them the treatment