Love this site!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
X2, I only wish I could get the prices that the tire rack has up here.....BOOOO!!!!

Last set of tires that I got from The Tire Rack, I had shipped to my sister's P.O. box in Blaine Wash. When I came across the border with them, the gaurd asked what I had to declare. Showed him the tires, & the paperwork. He asked me how I got them so cheap. Told him that I'm a good shopper. He copied the name & address of The Tire Rack down. I asked "why?" He said that he needed new tires himself! Told me to have a nice day. No taxes, duty, or fees of any kind! WooHoo!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy sheet, the last time I went across the chick I was with bought some stuff from Victorias Secret (giggidy) in Washington. They saw the bags at the border and ripped our truck apart looking for......something, anything. Apparently the cute blonde girl with big boobs looked taliban or something :D

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so the next time someone thinks about bring something across the only thing on your mind is..... why is all the border guys ex line backers lol

so the pop of a glove makes you look around now lmao....