Love this site!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Howdy Howdy, Just joined about 10 minz ago. Project is under way, like your probably is ;) This place seems the best on the web for advice on these older trucks.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to a hobby you can keep and enjoy forever. Stick around!

johnnyathm1

Reaction score
Wow...thanx for the awesome reception! I feel like I found a new home for info and advice. There is so much info in this site...been reading for hours these last few days. I will hit you'all up for advice once I figure out the direction I want to go. Still working on those pics I mentioned before...thanx all!!! (=

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Wow...thanx for the awesome reception! I feel like I found a new home for info and advice. There is so much info in this site...been reading for hours these last few days. I will hit you'all up for advice once I figure out the direction I want to go. Still working on those pics I mentioned before...thanx all!!! (=

Oh yeah man, this site has a great ratio of good information:bullshit, its like 90/10. That's hard to find on truck forums, usually you sift through a bunch of verbal ass rapings to find anything decent.

johnnyathm1

Reaction score
Any idea where one would go to get a fair price on tires? I am looking for new 33x12.50R15's (a set of four) Just trying to spend wisely (=

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome to the fourm, tires tend to be an odd thing, some places are cheap on one set of tires and $100 more on another, you just gotta shop around and find what you want