Looking for Pictures of Cadillac Lights in OBS trucks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics!

OH... The last set have me thinking about going deeper!!! Looks like I will have a lot of cutting to do to get them recessed that far. I will make sure to post pics of mine when I get them in.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
There was a guy over on FSC that I can't remember the name of but he was doing some old old caddie lights in a stepside bed that looked pretty cool. Just another option that people don't really see all that often.

Thats stellar^^^

Haha stellar. Canadians make me laugh.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Canadians make me laugh.

You're not the only one that thinks that. Some of the funniest people in Hollywood, are Canadian!:jester:

I like the red rcsb. The tails look a little thinner than the others. Different year of lights?
License plate? Vacuum operated fold-away?

You're using pre-made buckets for the lights? If your a metal-working guy, I would think that it shouldn't be to hard to extend 'em for that deeper frenched look.

Last edited:

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Progress....

I have had to remove a few things to get the buckets to sit that close to the edge, but I think I got the location I wanted.

Have to get a zip saw tomorrow to clearance for the housings, but hope to have the buckets welded in tomorrow evening.

You must be registered for see images attach

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like them and I bet someone could add led's to them so they would look even better.