Looking for a windshield visor for GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could be, that look just like the Lunds. And Keystone makes them for alot of different vehicles the way Lund did at one time.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I asked them about some replacement light lens for mine and they said they had the whole kit and it'd fit so they have to be the same as the lunds or they bought lund. Ithink I read they did but not sure. But yea keystone can hook you up with replacement parts for the lund visors so they'd definately bwe close enough to the lunds in my book but man the price LOl.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its a bit expensive, but I really want a lighted visor and this seems to be my only option.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it definately is about the only one unless you wait and find one somebody is taking off their truck.

88MCLS

Reaction score
SUMMIT RACING HAS NEW ONES FOR $130...NOT BAD

i am getting one myself for truck in avatar

bought this 94 july 6th and was wrecked..hit in the rear..I just got it about done..

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea but time you add the oversize charge and handling fee it's more like $150 but they look weird IMo not like the old lund/keystone ones, but I admit price is right. Glad to see another guy who likes em man, think I seen your build thread on 67-72 chevytrucks, 4.3 ss right? title of the build thread that is.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
don't look then if you don't like them. Then you won't get sick, problem solved. The title says looking for a visor, so that kinda tells ya it's about a guy who likes em or wants one, why bother looking if you don't? If I see a title says new black wheels or some junk like that I don't even bother to look because I know it's gonna suck and make me sick seeing black junk all over.

88MCLS

Reaction score
yes it is..I am converting the CPI harness out of a 94 s10 blazer so it will go in the fullsize..Plugs for the ALDL connector and gauges are different..I will figure it out. I want to keep the 4.3 just need a little more power.

yea but time you add the oversize charge and handling fee it's more like $150 but they look weird IMo not like the old lund/keystone ones, but I admit price is right. Glad to see another guy who likes em man, think I seen your build thread on 67-72 chevytrucks, 4.3 ss right? title of the build thread that is.