Looking for a windshield visor for GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Searched craigslist in WV, KY, and TN. I found visors for everything between 49-54 Chevys to Chrysler mini vans. I did find 1 for my truck, but its 3 hours away and its non lighted. And it looks like I would also have to buy fiberglass steps, a spoiler for behind the cab, and ventshades for the doors. He posted an ad before and was wanting $200. His newest ad says make offer. If I buy it I might offer $120 for all of it.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if I want it or not. I really don't want to drive 3 hours there and back. That will cost about $50-$60 in gas. If I do get it, I will sell the other stuff. I wish he had a brush guard.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL well this thread is all about cab visors if you don't like them shouldn't bother to look, cuz in here we likes em aiight?????

Talk to the guy and see if he'd meet you half way. I did that when we bought the th350 trans for old mans 84 met the guy halfway to get it.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to sleep on it tonight and if I decide to get the stuff I'm calling tommorow.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea they were like $2xx something for unlighted I think and the summit brands are like $150 unlighted and like $175 maybe + for lighted, i forget exactly.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really don't want to spend that much money, but its what I want. I want a lighted visor, and I know if I don't get one I'm not going to like it as much.

I just looked at Summit again. The Summit brand unlighted is $130 and the lighted is $150. The Keystones are $260 for the unlighted and $300 for the lighted.

I don't really like the look of the Summit lighted, it doesn't look right. The Keystone ones look just like the ones Lund used to sell.

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
agreed, the summit pics can be wrong, but I was afraid to try it, and risk that kinda cash, esp since the summit ones are just ugly looking.

If I aint mistaken the keystones are actually the lund ones i think lund sold out or got bought by keystone or something.