Looking for a pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Anybody got a pic of their truck with the stainless across the bottom and stainless fender trim? Preferably in blue? I want to see how it looks before I put some stainless on my truck.

Thanks!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
not my truck, but here you go
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Decided to keep the flares instead of getting the S.S. trim, just siliconed them shut instead of taking them off and re-taping them. Just washed them the best I could at the car wash. It actually looks good, similar to the aftermarket ones, not the best, but good enough for me! :) Put some 3/4" chrome trim from Cowles Custom on the flares, same height as the factory trim pieces, except I made them go the full wheel well instead of just half of it. Though, the passenger side is 1/2", I need to get some 3/4" to replace it. I bought the wrong height before. Also got two Vortec stickers, wanted to show the power of these great engines.

Sorry for that last pic, phone couldn't focus. Messed up a little bit in that curve, but it was a little tough to mask it off right.

I think I might plan on removing the 350SS stickers, and the red/black 2500 emblems (even though I worked so hard on those), might just hang them up in the house or something. Replacing them with the factory silver ones.

And I will post pics when I get the S.S. panel trim and molding on, might not be for a while as I want to save some money right now to get them. :)