looking for a k-d brake booster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any one know wha brake booster will work with my truck? its a 95 with abs it says k-d on the booster

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what size engine? 1500, 2500, or 3500? If 1500, is it regular or heavy half?

umm it is a 1500 sierra with a 305-five speed. i have a jb5 rpo code in the glove box. it is a regular cab. i dont know what you mean by regular or heavy half

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well I wasn't for sure if the boosters were maybe different for half ton or heavy half tons. But yeah, rpo code is what's really needed after doing a little research. I'm not sure what the K-D stands for, unless it's the brand's initials or something, but I'll add the A1 Cardone part number here in case you end up not finding a used one for sale.

A1 Cardone 5471098 is going to be your cheapest, high quality replacement. Good Luck with finding a used one though, even remans are over $100 without sending in core.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I wasn't for sure if the boosters were maybe different for half ton or heavy half tons. But yeah, rpo code is what's really needed after doing a little research. I'm not sure what the K-D stands for, unless it's the brand's initials or something, but I'll add the A1 Cardone part number here in case you end up not finding a used one for sale.

A1 Cardone 5471098 is going to be your cheapest, high quality replacement. Good Luck with finding a used one though, even remans are over $100 without sending in core.
ok thank you