brake booster part compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there something different abut 88-96 brake boosters that would prevent them from fitting in a 97-98. notice the part numbers for replacements are different. I am looking at one made by tuffstuff that has fitment from 88-93.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there something different abut 88-96 brake boosters that would prevent them from fitting in a 97-98. notice the part numbers for replacements are different. I am looking at one made by tuffstuff that has fitment from 88-93.
Do you have a link for the one you’re looking at? Their site doesn’t make it easy.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link for the one you’re looking at? Their site doesn’t make it easy.
I dont know when you search their site the product doesnt come up, but this is it. It looks like if you take that bracket thing off it will mount right up, as far as push rod length, not sure, but they have extensions