Looking for a Good Clear Coat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a House of Kolor clear coat bundle on eBay for $250. Gallon of clear (USC101), 2 quarts of catalyst (KU152) and reducer.

Thinking of pulling the trigger as my truck just went to paint and I'm paying for materials. Do you guys have any other recommendations? PPG? DuPont? I'm going to purchase in the next day or two.

Thanks in advance.

nailhead

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a pretty good deal. I've sprayed that clear and it does work good. I mainly spray ppg dc3000 clear. That's what I use at work everyday. And it's a really good clear and it wet sands and buffs easy to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Basically $300 shipped/tax. Still the best deal I can find without piecing together from other sites.

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never heard of that. Seems to look good on your truck from what I see. Half the price haha. Looks great on the black truck.

They make 2 different clears the glamour one is the one I use. I tried their cheaper clear and did not like it as much.
its a small company out of Mississippi they are very helpful with questions also.