Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Something the forum seems to have been doing for a while; every time I try to log in using the boxes in the upper right I get the failed to log in page and 1 of 5 attempts has been used.

Sometimes the boxes clear the existing writing when I click on them and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the writing is pitch black and sometimes it is white. Sometimes the password is visible instead of **** and sometimes the writing is not visible at all in either box.

It's gotten so that I just waste a log in attempt and log in on the dedicated redirect log in (IE: 1 of 5 attempts) page.

Normally, I would think my scripts are turned off or something, but they are not.

Similar log in's on other vbulletin pages (IE: other forums) work fine.

Anyone else have this problem?

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Mine does this all the time. It has done it for awhile.
I also just click the login so it brings me to the "log in failed" screen and log in from there. :shrug:

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I have it all the time. Usually click log in and go from the failed attempt page

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
So it's not just me.

Well, that's something.

At least I know it's not a problem on my end....

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I have all kinds of problems logging in, It will display my password as I type it no matter how long I wait for the page to load, so I have to click log in, type it in again then log in again, and it usually says I successfully logged in, then it still has empty log in and password boxes.

So thats why I keep myself logged in all the time.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
if I use a computer I have the same problems as everyone else but since I primarily use tapa it's no issue

Sent from my static android