Locking Lug Nuts - Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey all, so I finally bit the bullet and got some new shoes for my truck. Black 18" Boss 338's with Nitto tires. I'll post pics later in my thread. Here's my question, what is your opinion on locking lug nuts, and are there any you recommend? I would like to get them, if only for the peace of mind. I know that theives have ways of getting them off, but if they make it more difficult, or slow down the process, that might be enough of a deterrent. Besides, I'd rather do what I can to make it as difficult as I can, because I don't want to see mine up on cinderblocks or anything like that.

So let me know what you think of them, and if there are any brands you recommend. Thanks.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of gorilla locking lugs on my 78. Very good quality an the lock is a spline drive type instead of the normal ones you see at a parts store. From end/outside it looks just like a normal lug. That's what I would use.....