Locking Fuel Tank Door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Sorry fairly new to the industry like semis, I work on volvo, kw, international, and freight liner. Right now they've got me working on trailers lol. Great dane trailers and dollies.. before this I was doing plumbing around houston lol.. (licensed journeyman)=)
I’ve been in the diesel repair industry for a long time, in Houston and now out here. I’m currently a shop supervisor for a certain leasing company lol

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hope. My plumbing tools aren't cutting it lol. Gotta invest in bigger better tools. I'm enjoying it so far though. Crazy whenever the units come back from a fire though. We've had a few and I had to rebuild across the axle(trailer/dollie)

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I hope. My plumbing tools aren't cutting it lol. Gotta invest in bigger better tools. I'm enjoying it so far though. Crazy whenever the units come back from a fire though. We've had a few and I had to rebuild across the axle(trailer/dollie)
We’ve had a few burn downs, but the thing keeping us busy is these idiots constantly putting DEF in the fuel system or vice versa...and Detroit D12 transmission issues

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We’ve had a few burn downs, but the thing keeping us busy is these idiots constantly putting DEF in the fuel system or vice versa...and Detroit D12 transmission issues

Dont think we got that issue yet. But our trannys are the allison 8speed and the Eaton 10spd. I suck with standard. Also trying to learn that lol

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Dont think we got that issue yet. But our trannys are the allison 8speed and the Eaton 10spd. I suck with standard. Also trying to learn that lol
You’ll pick it up, you’ll miss the standard transmissions once y’all go mostly or fully automatic. You should hear all those super truckers whine about how they’re real truckers and don’t want an automatic lmao

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You’ll pick it up, you’ll miss the standard transmissions once y’all go mostly or fully automatic. You should hear all those super truckers whine about how they’re real truckers and don’t want an automatic lmao

I can see that. Were investing in new trucks. Automatic, disc brake, aluminum hubs.... kind of hate it.