LMC Truck are good folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered a new AC / Heater Control Panel from them for my 1995 Silvy (odd ball year wiring) but they shipped me a 96-98 Panel by mistake which does not work in my truck so I gave them a call and they corrected their wrong by shipping out the 1995 Panel and I got it today. They told me to keep the 96-98 panel for free and never charged me for the 1995 panel. That's what I call great customer service.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
:High 5: Awesome, its getting harder and harder to find quality businesses to deal with, I'm glad someone out there is still giving A+ service

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone dealth with CKResto (Late Model Restoration)?

956moe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats cool

but they are a little expensive
think so?

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
i have always heard good things about them but i never heard anything like that before. thats great they would do that

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
LMC is cool, they have a ton of stuff that's hard to find. Does anyone know if CK Resto ever started making catalogs again, at one time they quit making them and you could only shop on their web page.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone dealth with CKResto (Late Model Restoration)?

yes a few times. no problems, pretty quick shipping. And they are usually the cheapest between them, lmc, and classicparts

Turbo

Disco Lives
Reaction score
I ordered a new AC / Heater Control Panel from them for my 1995 Silvy (odd ball year wiring) but they shipped me a 96-98 Panel by mistake which does not work in my truck so I gave them a call and they corrected their wrong by shipping out the 1995 Panel and I got it today. They told me to keep the 96-98 panel for free and never charged me for the 1995 panel. That's what I call great customer service.

I ordered a grill from them for my '98, it came in busted. I called and asked for return instructions because the box wasn't damaged, he said keep it they don't have any use for a busted grill. New one arrived in a couple days. I wound up repairing it and it's actually on the truck today, I seem to go thru grills. I can't say enough good stuff about LMC, they've treated me good over the years.