LMC part quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silvio Iacuone

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use AC Delco/GM Genuine for almost everything when possible, and OEM body parts I will travel for. Rust repair panels I go with Keystone and haven't had any issues. Had problems with fitment of LMC parts or it doesn't match the originals with other model trucks and didn't want to repeat the experience with the GMT series

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
All aftermarket can be hit or miss.

I've had good stuff from LMC, and bad. Same with Classic Parts of KC. Rubber weatherstrip components for our GMT400's are mostly Precision brand from Classic Parts, which I prefer.

I'm 1.5hrs to either of them, so generally I can look at both places and decide which parts are best.

When it comes to sheet metal, OEM is definitely the best.

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So on the topic what should I get for the exterior window sweeps?

I would recommend trying to find NOS on EBay. That’s where I get everything I can. Even on parts that are still available from AC Delco, I prefer to find NOS with original part number. A lot of the new AC Delco parts are made in communist China. I’d rather buy the old higher quality stuff.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would recommend trying to find NOS on EBay. That’s where I get everything I can. Even on parts that are still available from AC Delco, I prefer to find NOS with original part number. A lot of the new AC Delco parts are made in communist China. I’d rather buy the old higher quality stuff.
when I hear Nos I think of Fast and Furious. What is NOS? Lol

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve bought the air dam, aluminum fender trim, body side molding, and grill from LMC & have had no issues with them so far.

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve bought the air dam, aluminum fender trim, body side molding, and grill from LMC & have had no issues with them so far.
The air dam was one of the parts that I was happy with too. I’m hesitant on the bumpers and mirrors. Did you get the molding that’s already cut or the big roll?