LMC grille emblem backer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The after market one I bought has a little different design, but it did have the fully formed bow tie. Of course now they disappeared from the internet for sale, so perhaps the General told them to cease and desist. Also have a back up one, so I'm still covered if it breaks or gets damaged. I looked really hard at the pictures when shopping, and there was no way I was going to buy one with the LMC design. You can see the actual grille in my profile picture of my ride! :)

Reaction score
Sorry I'm no help, but thank you for taking detailed pictures explaining one of the reasons I recommend that people stick to OEM GM grilles.

i do appreciate your time though, although there isn’t anything for sale that would work, I have a buddy that knows how to 3D print stuff Im thinking he can design something that would work but I’ll keep everyone posted.