Lines to go replacement SS brake lines, 97 K1500 Reg Cab SB ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just recieved their kit BLC-172-SS1C.
install isn't going as advertised, seems to be about 6" to long, side by side with removed OEM lines.
part numbers on lines match on lines to go website.
thinking something's labeled wrong at this point.

I'm calling them tomorrow, but wondered if any member installed a lines to go kit?
any issues?

Thx.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it easier to get replacement tubes, or to cut out some extra length, add a pair of tube nuts and double-flares, and reconnect the sections with a brass inverted flare union?

I'd be taking photos of the original tubes, along side the replacements. That way you've got proof that the replacements aren't made right--and WHERE the errors are.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
update:
sent them some pic's showing issue.
they confirmed it's labelled with correct part number(s), etc.
expecting call tomorrow from CSR.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I personally like to make my own line. Either with stainless sections(hard to bed and difficult to flare). Or I like to get a roll of the NiCop (nickel copper) and bend and flare it on my own. It’s nice and shiny and bends very very easily without kinking. It does not turn green like the copper lines. Looks good and will never rot out like the steel stuff you can buy.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
update:
i sent them the old line measurements (no hassles), they made me a "custom" line and sent it out to me (fast), NC.
really nice SS lines, quality product.
definitely have great customer service, highly recommend them.

Apple (and other big corps) should give them a call so they can enlighten them on what backing your product and good customer service really is.