Lighting /wiring issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tadd

Reaction score
Whats up guys ,
having a problem with figuring out the whole wiring job on the new truck.. hopefully the pictures could get me in a right direction with the help yall. the headlights are always on even with the light switch is turned off.. also i can not jus turn on only the small yellow bottom lamps.. there seems to be some extra wiring where im thinking some spot lights were out with the previous owner , which will be great so i could put a bull bar and sme spot light on..also there is an aftermarket switch next to the radio that leads to somewhere..? id apperciate all your input thanks . over and out - Tadd

Tadd

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
The headlights always on are called the daytime running lights. If you dont like them, there is a fuse in the dash (on the side when you open the drivers door) Aftermarket switch could be almost anything. If you pull out the daytime running light (DRL) fuse, you should be able to turn on the bottom yellow lamps (markers) but turning the headlight know one click to the right.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
The headlights always on are called the daytime running lights. If you dont like them, there is a fuse in the dash (on the side when you open the drivers door) Aftermarket switch could be almost anything. If you pull out the daytime running light (DRL) fuse, you should be able to turn on the bottom yellow lamps (markers) but turning the headlight know one click to the right.

To me, that black/yellow/white cable was for a second battery, but i could be wrong.

Tadd

Reaction score
i gotcha , i took off the front left headlight ( the bottom that jus screws off with a phillps) and noticed i loose purple wire that has been cut , im thinkin this goes to the interior afermarket switch( hopefully ) golly this wiring can be kinda stressful LOL