Light bar brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Joey

Reaction score
So I just put a luverne brush guard on my truck http://www.luvernetruck.com/Product..._Grille_Guard/gm_wraparound_grille_guard.html

The thing is I have a 24" light bar that should be in tomorrow and I was wondering if y'all could think of a way to mount it to the 1.25" bar on the front of the brush guard something a can buy locally preferably maybe lowes would have something? Thanks in advanced all suggestions appreciated

green98

Reaction score
Lots of clamps in the plumbing and electrical sections might work at Home Depot or Lowes. I've also used exhaust clamps like on my jeep I mounted an aftermarket steering column in with an exhaust clamp and angle iron to bolt to the floor. Most of these clamps are easy to put on and off with just a couple nuts so someone could steal the bar very easily. EBay also has some light bar mounts that look like they would be a little more secure for around $25.