Lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Velocity

Reaction score
Looking for a 6 inch lift for my k3500 its currently on a 4 inch but wanting to go a little bigger, any good options out other than rough country?

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Usually lifts are “adjustable” by turning up the bars. Can more lift without going crazy cranking em.

kylenautique

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rough Country lift is a great lift. Top it off with the torsion bar relocators, you get all your ground clearance from the lift.. https://www.realiftsuspension.com/ If you look at the components between all the IFS lift kits available, they are pretty much the same. With the exception of the knuckle drop lifts (RCD I think..) they all install the same for the most part. In fact, I think you get a better supported steering setup with the RC kit compared to the other ones out there.

People will dog on the Rough Country shocks, and yes, they aren't Bilstein 5100, but i gotta say my 98 rides like a caddy, on and off road, and if your shocks are shot, they will do the job until you want to upgrade.

I love my RC 6" lift kit with the ReaLift torsion bar relocators.
You must be registered for see images attach

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Zone does a 6" inch as well, a few around here are running it. I forget who offhand. I think it drops front diff a full six where RC is slightly less., but check specs.