License plate options.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
If you're handy with torrents, The Pirate Bay has both seasons available with active seeders in .MP4 format. Disclaimer, only legal if you already own copies. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

If you're looking for something a little more upstanding Netflix has the first season on DVD (if you're one of the few like myself who still have the physical DVD part of the subscription, not just streaming). Amazon has both seasons available for purchase on DVD as well for $55.

I'm gonna check it out, I just read the description on Wikipedia and it sounds like a cool show.
I never had any luck finding torrent either.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If y'all can put 7 characters on a license plate, what about "corsair "? Since that was the aircraft 's nickname.....

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Kentucky just now (July, I believe) went to a flat plastic, screen printed plate. All local news agencies got information from our DOT that we were going to get 7 digits... well, still stuck with 6. Sucks.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Kentucky just now (July, I believe) went to a flat plastic, screen printed plate. All local news agencies got information from our DOT that we were going to get 7 digits... well, still stuck with 6. Sucks.
Plastic?! Sheesh, the Texas ones are at least aluminum. Back in the day they were steel, but aluminum with scotchlite paint for several years now. Ours also used to have stamped letters and numbers, but the last couple redesigns are flat. Oh well, they used to be made by the residents of the state prison system too.....
Texas went to 7 characters about 15 years ago IIRC. The current numbering system doesn't use any vowels, so someone can't get real words on their regular plate. If your initials are all consonants like mine, then you'll see them on cars and trucks for a while when that series is fresh. Now on a vanity tag, you can get whatever the DMV and DPS will allow. You can even get plates with your favorite college or pro teams (the college gets part of the fee)or ones supporting different organizations. Or lots of color choices, so if you have a blue vehicle, blue plate with white characters. I think the website is mytexasplates.com. Sky's the limit if you've got the $$. Personally, I'm just hoping the Burb makes it to 25 so I can get him Classic Truck plates.

Last edited:

1ton-o-fun

Reaction score
Plastic?! Sheesh, the Texas ones are at least aluminum. Back in the day they were steel, but aluminum with scotchlite paint for several years now. Ours also used to have stamped letters and numbers, but the last couple redesigns are flat. Oh well, they used to be made by the residents of the state prison system too.....

Same people make ours, too!

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this thread is about state plates, but I need advice on a front plate. I have a Trump plate, my rebel flag/state flag plate, dont tread on me plate, Clemson tiger paw plate, or Dale Earnhardt #3. I'm heavily leaning toward the Earnhardt plate since the truck will be black and Earnhardt was known for driving black GMs. He was also my grandfather's favorite driver. Please hit me with ideas

1ton-o-fun

Reaction score
Even though I was one of the few that "loved to hate" things about him, the Earnhardt plate is the one that I personally feel would be safest to display, then Clemson. Politicians and the media have entitled the jackasses of our once great (at least "better") country to throw outlandish and unreasonable tantrums with little to no consequences. I like my car and my truck, and I already feel bad that I've come across as a turd to another member here, so even though I voted for him today I would keep my vehicles from displaying most of my options. -But that's coming from a guy that drives a retired police car...Lol

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agree with above with the exception that I'd feel fine with the don't tread on me option. It gives your stance on pretty much everything else, without being so polarizing. I hate how polarized our country has become, you should be able to support our police or our president while still not supporting racism, but somehow everything has an unanticipated synonym these days.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
My mom's mom was a Methodist preacher 's widow, and she used to say a couple things that fit where the world has been at lately.
#1: if you can't say something nice (or at least decent) about someone, don't say anything.
#2: discussing politics or religion with anyone who may not believe as you do, is a good way to start an argument, and a good way to ruin a friendship or family relationship.
Some people in my family don't speak much to the rest of us because they don't abide by this.
Okay I'm off my soapbox now LOL

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
My mom's mom was a Methodist preacher 's widow, and she used to say a couple things that fit where the world has been at lately.
#1: if you can't say something nice (or at least decent) about someone, don't say anything.
#2: discussing politics or religion with anyone who may not believe as you do, is a good way to start an argument, and a good way to ruin a friendship or family relationship.
Some people in my family don't speak much to the rest of us because they don't abide by this.
Okay I'm off my soapbox now LOL
I totally agree, especially with #2. I cannot wait until this election is over. Most people seem to be pretty sensitive right now, so I try back off when anybody brings up anything political.