Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oscar_ac50

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

New to me 98 7.4. 202k on it, don’t know a lot about it besides not much rust and got it for $2500. Runs ok so far, has been getting 8.9-9.5mpg, for financial reasons we sold off my 05 cummins to pay down other debt. As of right now on a tight budget we’re saving for things and one is Tires. I put big rubber mud flaps on it since we live on a farm and I won’t compromise those but on our k2500s are 285’s or 255/85s an easier fit? I need to remeasure but I want to say the front end gap fender to tire and tireto bumper was 3-3.5” each side but it’s been a week or two so I don’t fully remember. Anyone have pics and comments on fitment “with mudflaps” if there’s a chance of rubbing I’ll stick with 265s. That’s my big complaint with a gm pickup is I either need a square tire or feel like I run a spare tire.

']
[/URL]

Last edited:

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm calling it quits on my 99 c3500 cclb w/ 494k mi. nickle & diming me to death. 1 brake, then another, do them all, then a fuel line, then another, now the radiator. it'll be out of my yard by 12/1.

I'm currently looking @ suburban's now. I'll use as much of the new parts on the cclb that I can on the suburban if needed.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
never seen that grille before, its different, not sure about it
Looks like it's from this place; http://www.topgearautosport.com/503.html Hopefully their web site gets working soon because I love that grill. It's something different you don't see every day. It'll look good on my 8 lugger!