Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

86454k30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my 2000 crew longbox...454 with 83,000 miles...6" RCD lift with 35's on 18's(soon to be replaced)...new front grill with billet bowtie and billet grill with led parklights and projector headlights with the "smoothie" front bumper... Led taillights...debadged and pinstriped...side steps, rear air ride brackets, traction bars and mounts, and front skid plate I have fabbed and are currently at powder coat....tons of future mods are already planned!

I wanted to buy that truck! I saw it on east idaho craigslist. Smokin deal..nice truck! Wish I woulda bought that instead of the 04 I bought.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanted to buy that truck! I saw it on east idaho craigslist. Smokin deal..nice truck! Wish I woulda bought that instead of the 04 I bought.

Lol that's funny...I debated buying it for about a week and then when I saw that they are nearly impossible to find that clean, I jumped on it...im so glad I did i love that truck...drove 14 hr round trip to get it from CDA, ID but well worth it...tons of mods planned and currently in the works

Dej13801

Reaction score
My 1999 gmc k2500 ccsb 5.7 soon to be replaced with built 383 stroker
You must be registered for see images
me and my buds when to have fun

Paulpolar600

Reaction score
I just bought this truck last night to replace my 1/2 ton. I'll be picking it up Friday evening, it has 108,000 miles. I paid $3900.00 for it and cannot wait to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Here is mine..

You must be registered for see images attach

I purchased this truck two years ago from the original owner it had 71,000 original miles. It now has 84,000 miles and is in perfect shape.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I purchased this truck two years ago from the original owner it had 71,000 original miles. It now has 84,000 miles and is in perfect shape.

Nice truck!...great shape too I like it...

Reaction score
Thanks man, yours is bad ass!!!! I'm really digging your custom side steps. Did you build them? What did you use for material for the build, if you don't mind sharing????

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, yours is bad ass!!!! I'm really digging your custom side steps. Did you build them? What did you use for material for the build, if you don't mind sharing????

Oh thanks man ya I built them...3" round .065 wall tubing for the main step and then designed some custom brackets for the drop "step"....the step is called ladder rung...its steel with perforated holes for traction...