Let's Chop Each others Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Some of you probably noticed my new signature,

You must be registered for see images

And what Mean Green came back with

You must be registered for see images attach

Let's ruin each others trucks. This is how we will do it, I will post pictures of my truck, and you guys can do whatever you want to it, and when you go to post your chop, post pictures of your own truck with it, so the game can keep going.

Remember, you can do whatever you want to the truck, as you can see in my chop and Mean Greens, we used other images to improve it (The rear axle and flat bed in mine, and the trailer in Mean Greens)

Ok here's my truck.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I wish I knew how to do this! Heres my pile (painted midnight blue on Sunday, I hope). Chop away boys...
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
If anyone can photoshop this for me that would be great. Like to see it all blue (like the driver fender) and windows tinted. These are the plans for the next month.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
If anyone can photoshop this for me that would be great. Like to see it all blue (like the driver fender) and windows tinted. These are the plans for the next month.

Ooh, that's going to be a little tough, I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Alright I tried, but trying to match up the blue to the other panels isn't really something that will turn out right, unless I found another truck in the same angle as yours with similar lighting, someone with a little more skill with me might be able to do it. Sorry

Last edited:

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cant chop. But anybody want to "ruin' it go for it.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I'll see if i can photoshop your truck and make it look right. In general it's pretty tricky when it isn't all one color. But for now, here's your truck chopped' :gr_grin:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I'll see if i can photoshop your truck and make it look right. In general it's pretty tricky when it isn't all one color. But for now, here's your truck chopped' :gr_grin:

Awesome!!!!!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Ooh, that's going to be a little tough, I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Alright I tried, but trying to match up the blue to the other panels isn't really something that will turn out right, unless I found another truck in the same angle as yours with similar lighting, someone with a little more skill with me might be able to do it. Sorry

Can you put my toolbox, wheels, steps, brushguard, etc on a dark blue truck? If not, I will get you pics as soon as it gets tinted and painted - again, hoping to do this weekend!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Can you put my toolbox, wheels, steps, brushguard, etc on a dark blue truck? If not, I will get you pics as soon as it gets tinted and painted - again, hoping to do this weekend!

Yeah I can probably do that, what is that black mass under your trim behind the blue drivers door on the extended portion of the cab?