LED strip in the headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah im gona have to so some thinkin on it

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool mod...

Awesome man!! Ill probably be doing this if you wana make them blink with the signals search tow mirrior wiring and wire these up like the leds in the tow mirriors shouls be the exact same

If he did that they will only be on with the parking lights. He can use that method but instead of using the parking light feed he just needs a key switched 12+. Then they will be on all the time an blink with the signals...

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
heres mine I did about 3 yrs ago put them under lights easier to replace if they burn out took 10 min to do

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to put blue strips in when I get them next week. How long till I get pulled over? Closest guess to date wins a prize lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Cool mod...

If he did that they will only be on with the parking lights. He can use that method but instead of using the parking light feed he just needs a key switched 12+. Then they will be on all the time an blink with the signals...

Yah i guess i would only want mine on with the parking lights but if he wants um on all the time itd have to be wired to keyed power

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
heres mine I did about 3 yrs ago put them under lights easier to replace if they burn out took 10 min to do

I wondered about doing it this way. Now I know it could be done.
I think I might do it just for sh!ts and giggles.