LED pods for diesel bumper holes. Need suggestions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The holes are roughly 6.5”x 4.25”. I’ve searched for 4x6 pods but there are a ton and while it’s easy to see how rigid lights and similar quality are the best, they are also 8 times as expensive. Any user experiences appreciated and also any info on making brackets or mounting suggestions specific to the holes in diesel bumpers would be greatly appreciated. I’m sure I’m not the first one with this idea. :cheers:

ZSEVEN1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The holes are roughly 6.5”x 4.25”. I’ve searched for 4x6 pods but there are a ton and while it’s easy to see how rigid lights and similar quality are the best, they are also 8 times as expensive. Any user experiences appreciated and also any info on making brackets or mounting suggestions specific to the holes in diesel bumpers would be greatly appreciated. I’m sure I’m not the first one with this idea. :cheers:

Dont have any pics of the brackets, but a buddy of mine bent up a couple pieces of flat bar so that they were in a squared off U shape and welded them upside down to the bottom lip of the bumper....worked out great.
You must be registered for see images

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi. My build thread has some photos of something similar I'm intending but I must admit I still haven't got around to fitting them. It's on the list... the lights seem to be a perfect fit though and we're very affordable