Leave chrome or paint black?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 20inch chrome rims on a white truck with black rear bumper black handles black fender flares blacked out windows. Ive got the chrome paneling across bottom of doors and chrome front grill. Im gonna be painting the truck a flat royal blue. Front grill and bumper are going black. Should i keep the trim and rims chrome or paint the rims black and get rid of the trim??
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The storm troop look, is amazing if done RIGHT! I say paint everything white, except for the wheels. Get some black wheels, some dark head lights, and some black chrome grill inserts and the truck would look amazing. :D

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Got the dark headlights. Thought about doing the all white and black out the front grill and bumper plus rims.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

Got the dark headlights. Thought about doing the all white and black out the front grill and bumper plus rims.

No, that just makes it look like a work truck model. Paint the grill and the bumper white.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Meant something like this.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My rear bumper is a 6x6 steal bumper ao its already black

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What yall think about the dupli color black chrome. Looks to come out pretty nice . Cost under 20$ too