Kodiak/Topkick Exterior Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ive got a website written down at the house to buy all new parts but i wont be there til next weekend

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ebay or the gm dealer is about your only options if i remember right, or a junkyard that specializes in the bigger style trucks, i looked around for a set after 88gmctruck did his set on his diesel truck

they would fit right in with the look of my truck, and the fact i have one that is broken

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Pmdcable used to sell them and a linkage kit. However I checked the site just after you posted this topic and it appears they dont sell them anymore.

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i love the look, but with the truck going to be solid axled and wheeled i hope i dont break them off....hope someone can find these for cheap somewhere

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
How do these work? Does that whole handle pivot, or is there a button in behind the handle?
I can see how these would work better on a lifted 4X4. I don't know how some of you guys use the stockers without reaching 'em with a stick! But then, I'm a bit vertically challenged!

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Alright I'm bringing this thread back because I see lots of 3500HD campus worktrucks and it makes me want them more and more.

I found some that look the same on RockAuto but I'm not sure if they really are the same or not (because of the price). Typically these handles go for like $90 each on ebay/dealer but these ones are only $25 each and they are listed as fitting our trucks. RockAuto has the Dorman handles under the part # Chris listed (15619625) but it's $82. For less than a third of that I think it would be worth it to find out if it's a quality handle (if it's the same handle that is).

Type in these part #'s on http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php and let me know what you think.
GM1311177
GM1310177

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Alright I'm bringing this thread back because I see lots of 3500HD campus worktrucks and it makes me want them more and more.

I found some that look the same on RockAuto but I'm not sure if they really are the same or not (because of the price). Typically these handles go for like $90 each on ebay/dealer but these ones are only $25 each and they are listed as fitting our trucks. RockAuto has the Dorman handles under the part # Chris listed (15619625) but it's $82. For less than a third of that I think it would be worth it to find out if it's a quality handle (if it's the same handle that is).

Type in these part #'s on http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php and let me know what you think.
GM1311177
GM1310177

Be the Guinea pig and try them!!! lol if they do work and can be got for that cheap i may get some!