Kodiak/Topkick Exterior Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
someone order those and see if they work!!!!

im a broke **** this week with the jamboree this weekend but i want some!!!!

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i probably have a set in the shop on the shelf. i have several topkick/kodiaks, um like 5 or something.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The exterior handles obviously, and the rods to the hande have to be changed

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
try to put them on your burban and see what has to be modified to install them and let us know!!

I believe the stock linkage needs to be cut a little bit shorter and you need a few parts like the lock pawl that goes on the lock cylinder and the linkage from the cylinder to the lock latch and a few clips just like what Chris said in the original post.

I really want to get some but I'm so hesitant to spend money now that I don't have a job haha.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I think you should do that if you have the time some day, might be a useful write-up. I was at a friends bike shop in poplar bluff a few weeks ago and there is an OBS ex-AT&T 3500 work truck that has those handles. Looked good.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes someone buy the rockauto ones and see if they fit correct. I need to replace my lock cylinder anyways and I like the looks of these better.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I think those should look pretty nice on your truck, once you find where to buy them that is..