Kodiak/Topkick Exterior Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Alright I'm bringing this thread back because I see lots of 3500HD campus worktrucks and it makes me want them more and more.

I found some that look the same on RockAuto but I'm not sure if they really are the same or not (because of the price). Typically these handles go for like $90 each on ebay/dealer but these ones are only $25 each and they are listed as fitting our trucks. RockAuto has the Dorman handles under the part # Chris listed (15619625) but it's $82. For less than a third of that I think it would be worth it to find out if it's a quality handle (if it's the same handle that is).

Type in these part #'s on http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php and let me know what you think.
GM1311177
GM1310177

well i got my pay fixed earlier than expected got paid today, i will buy these tonight or tom if someone thinks they will work on the back doors? anyone

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i got my pay fixed earlier than expected got paid today, i will buy these tonight or tom if someone thinks they will work on the back doors? anyone

not sure with your being a yukon, but I did some research and the ones rockauto is selling cheap are repo kodiak 3500HD handles and you will still need the rods for them.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know, i think they would go perfectly with my truck.....i just need to get the money to buy them and make sure it all works and such...i hate spending money on something that doesnt work

as soon as someone does it and can confirm that all parts that are currently available will work....and i have the cash...it will be done