keyless entry remote questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Then you don't have keyless entry. You're going to have to buy an aftermarket keyless entry.

97crewcab

Reaction score
if it doesn't run the cycle it is possible to not have keyless entry. Most would assume that if it has power locks and windows that it would have keyless entry but that false, i thought the same till i helped a member on here try to figure out if he keyless entry on here. Give me a few and ill look the thread up on how to find out if u have keyless entry or not.

edit: heres the thread : http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?14125-another-keyless-entry-question

If your truck has keyless entry there will be a RPO code AUO in the glove box.

Well that solves that, no troubleshooting for me.... AU3 :(

Thanks for the help.

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Resurrecting an old thread, trying to get the keyless entry working on the 98. I have one on the original remotes. Did the 4/8 jumper the locks cycle but no love on the remote. Picked two with the right that should be the right frequency off Amazon they don't work either. We do i go from here? Thanks

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Resurrecting an old thread, trying to get the keyless entry working on the 98. I have one on the original remotes. Did the 4/8 jumper the locks cycle but no love on the remote. Picked two with the right that should be the right frequency off Amazon they don't work either. We do i go from here? Thanks
Anyone? Input much appreciated.