keep bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i got this warn bumper a lil while back kinda a impulse buy lol and not sure if i should keep it on or not? its different but to get the winch i got all working and wired how i like it will all add up fast for the lil times i would use it. kinda want to know what yall think i should do either keep it on or go back to my diesel bumper with the brush guard and fog lights in it. im getting my friend to weld light tabs on the bumper and license plate tabs

You must be registered for see images

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i honestly dont htink it looks that bad, i just find it to skinny, do you weld? you should weld some plates at the bottom on an angle, like starting at the front bottom edge, going down on an angle towards the wheels sorta... i dont know if that makes any sense, lol but yeah :)

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
diesel bumper FTW.

don't black it out I don't think, and definately cover the old molding holes in it with some stick on molding or something.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I think it looks good either way but like said already add some metal to the bottom just to make it a little thicker... And if you keep the diesel bumper then fill in the holes

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I like the winch bumper!

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as for the disel i never got around to gettting the new trim. if i go back ill fix that. for the winch bumper i had planned that too if i find some big sheets. to me it looks imcomplete in the bottom portion. i cant weld but my buddy does and hes welding light tabs on it and some for my plate. when i get those on im bedlining it and see how i like it. ill look for some metal to finish the bottom too or i may try and trade the bumper for a front axle lol i really like the diesel bumper though it went with the whole look i was going for with the cab lights and tows and everything. its a hard desicion. ill have to take pics of it. i only took that one picture. from the side i like it but front it looks too wide and skinny almost :/

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres a side view of the bumper i like it best from the side front still not so sure yet

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say the winch bumper. I am the type of person that functionality is always superior to appearence. If you intend on actually wheeling and find a need for a winch, run the winch bumper. Now as for the appearence, keeping the warn bumper, I would cut the bull bar thingy off, I personally do not like them. (unless your building a replica of the fall guy truck)

Heck, you want to unload that warn bumper, let me know.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if i keep it i want to add some plate to the bottoms to finish it off. i dont relly go offroad as much as i used to or would like too anymore but if i can get a winch setup for relativly cheap im thinking of doing that. i want to add a nother battery for the winch and add a switch inside for the winch as well. function wise i like it allready. its a nice step for working under the hood or when i get stuck in mud its nice to stand on. thats really one of the only reasons i wanted it and it looks beefy