Just to be different, 3 pedal 1999 k2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alberniken

Reaction score
Preview isn't showing pictures, so adding note where picture should be

Been a fan of Suburbans for a long time. I was searching for a good rust free version of the GMT400. Stumbled on this unique beast:
Rust free blue over grey Sub
You must be registered for see images attach

What is especially interesting was this:
5 speed manual conversion

about 225,000km for $1,500CDN, or in freedom units 140,000 miles for $1,000 US pesos

Basic W/T interior, rubber floors manual windows and door locks. Runs great and super tight.

My first project will be to do a full rust-proofing to keep it in such great shape.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Preview isn't showing pictures, so adding note where picture should be

Been a fan of Suburbans for a long time. I was searching for a good rust free version of the GMT400. Stumbled on this unique beast:
Rust free blue over grey Sub

What is especially interesting was this:
5 speed manual conversion

about 225,000km for $1,500CDN, or in freedom units 140,000 miles for $1,000 US pesos

Basic W/T interior, rubber floors manual windows and door locks. Runs great and super tight.

My first project will be to do a full rust-proofing to keep it in such great shape.
I couldn't NOT buy that if it was shown to me LOL!

Welcome to the forum.

Alberniken

Reaction score
I couldn't NOT buy that if it was shown to me LOL!

Welcome to the forum.
Yeah, I'm kinda that way myself. Don't have a dire NEED for a HD Sub, but since the condition was so good, I was like a junkie eyeballing some uncut black-tar, no way I could "Just say no"

It's overkill TBH. Would have really like a k1500 for the softer ride. I occasionally tow a car on a flat-deck. I don't really need to be able to tow a house.

Alberniken

Reaction score
Nice score, 1500 that’s a steal.
Welcome to the forum from another islander.

Thanks. Do you know if there is a good source for used parts on the Island? Tired of wreckers who think they are sitting on unobtainium for every common part. I grew up in an area with several you-pull yards, and do not have a high opinion of the dismantlers in my area.

cheers
K