Just For Gregg (BHB). Another Photoshoot/Updated Pics Of My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
A few Updates.
I had 20% tint put On the side windows back in June, Had 35% on them before. I had My tonneau cover painted and smoothed finally, aswell as a new grille shell with colour matched trim ring, they came out of the oven and onto the truck this past thursday about an hour before we left for carlisle.:lol: Onto the Pics. More to be added as I edit. Enjoy EH!

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Even though they are few & far between.
There are so many things I like about your truck. The way the exhaust tips exit, the colour combo, the grill, & more. If/when I do another truck, it's gonna be a ecsb.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jesus christ your paint is utter perfection. Did you have the whole truck re painted not too long ago? Just don't tell me that's the original paint :drool:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks man, Most of the black is all original and lower half was originally light pewter metallic. It is Now Grey stone Metallic.

:deal:

Jesus christ your paint is utter perfection. Did you have the whole truck re painted not too long ago? Just don't tell me that's the original paint :drool:

Thanks man Read above :lol: