Detailed my truck for the first time in 26 years!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
1994 Chevy C1500 350 NV3500
My truck was used as a work truck for all its life. With 201k miles its had quite a life. The paint is a rare two year only color called dark autumnwood brown (WA161A). This color is where I got the name 24 Karat Brown. Its brown (duh) with gold flakes in the metallics. The paint was trashed and oxidized pretty bad. I used a Walmart special DA and Scratch X2.0 to polish after claying. No I am not kidding. after that I used some Meguiars hybrid liquid wax to seal the deal (pun intended).

The first photo is a before shot of the passenger fender
You must be registered for see images attach
After shot of the fender
Pretty pic for the gram showing off the flake
Mini photoshoot
Unfortunately I couldn't get the walkaround video to upload, but the difference is incredible!

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1994 Chevy C1500 350 NV3500
My truck was used as a work truck for all its life. With 201k miles its had quite a life. The paint is a rare two year only color called dark autumnwood brown (WA161A). This color is where I got the name 24 Karat Brown. Its brown (duh) with gold flakes in the metallics. The paint was trashed and oxidized pretty bad. I used a Walmart special DA and Scratch X2.0 to polish after claying. No I am not kidding. after that I used some Meguiars hybrid liquid wax to seal the deal (pun intended).

The first photo is a before shot of the passenger fender
After shot of the fender
Pretty pic for the gram showing off the flake
Mini photoshoot
Unfortunately I couldn't get the walkaround video to upload, but the difference is incredible!
What brand of LED taillights are those?

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wish people around me were so considerate, no door dings, chips or dents. 200k miles on work truck, everything buffed out, nice.
No gravel roads down there? those tires look like rock throwers.

Realslimshady

Reaction score
Lol I detail my truck abt every month. It's my first truck and I baby it just took it mudding today got a lot of cleaning to do. A LOT