Just For Gregg (BHB). Another Photoshoot/Updated Pics Of My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
all your missing is the airdam with the lights

Thanks, but it would never survive lol

Man, your truck is amazing, by far one of my favorites. Plus the best part is that its a Canadian truck, WOOT WOOT!! Shes gorgeous brother!!!!

Thanks Brother :cheers:

sick truck man! i would love to know where u got that bed cover! ive been looking forever!

Thank you. It is a checkmate cover I got a few years ago, But I paid almost nothing for it. They retail for $650+ I paid $250 brand new still in the crate from a buddy, who boughtit and never used it on his truck. I got lucky. But I took forever to get it painted. But Im so glad I did Now.

Very nice! Definitely my favorite truck on this site.

Thanks You :cheers:

I love that truck, always have, ever since I joined here. Drops my jaw every time. But I don't think I care for the black grille on it, I like the chrome ring better, since you have the grille insert. But still, very clean look. At least tell me you kept the old one so you can swap it?

Thanks, Yeah I personally Like the black ring better, I do still have the other grille but I think this helps tie everything in. I am not a huge fan of chrome, I like a monochromatic look with subtle hints of chrome accents. My wheels are the only thing I like chrome. But Thanks man.

I believe i need to change my underwear from looking at these pics. Absolutely gorgeous truck man!

:lol: Thanks Brother :cheers:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
looks good dude...how was carlisle? Ive decided im probably making the trip next year.

Thanks Bro... Carlisle was great, minus the rain. Check out the shenanigans on fb. Dude Def try and make it for next year. I missed out on a pic of a 97 ccsb purple on grey 338's I didnt have my camera with me at the time :(

Yout truck look's amazing!

Thanks Man :cheers:

Everything i wanted to say has been said already :(

You Can still say it :D

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I honestly question whether words can do this truck justice! One of my favorite trucks, period! I do want to know tho, do you have any rubbing issues with the 4/6 and 50 series tires? When my ecsb was sitting 2/4 on 45 series, I had some fender rubbage up front if turning into an elevated section. I just got another truck and am gathering all my thoughts and plans. Once again, absolute perfection on wheels! Not just a gmt400; anything! Should have been a factory edition!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I honestly question whether words can do this truck justice! One of my favorite trucks, period! I do want to know tho, do you have any rubbing issues with the 4/6 and 50 series tires? When my ecsb was sitting 2/4 on 45 series, I had some fender rubbage up front if turning into an elevated section. I just got another truck and am gathering all my thoughts and plans. Once again, absolute perfection on wheels! Not just a gmt400; anything! Should have been a factory edition!

WOw man Thank You Brother. Your truck was actually part of my inspiration to build mine. She does have some flaws, She isnt perfect Has alot more work to be done. Has some dings and dents, But Thank you man. No I dont have any issues with rubbing with the 245/50/20's, only on HUGE bumps at a higher speed. And the factory edition comment , Thats what Im going for, Something GM Should have built. Thank you again Brother.

P.S. What might kill you on my truck, it is still only a Vortech 305, BUT Future holds a 6.0 or 6.2 :evillol:

Last edited:

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOw man Thank You Brother. Your truck was actually part of my inspiration to build mine. She does have some flaws, She isnt perfect Has alot more work to be done. Has some dings and dents, But Thank you man. No I dont have any issues with rubbing with the 245/50/20's, only on HUGE bumps at a higher speed. And the factory edition comment , Thats what Im going for, Something GM Should have built. Thank you again Brother.

P.S. What might kill you on my truck, it is still only a Vortech 305, BUT Future holds a 6.0 or 6.2 :evillol:
well, my white ecsb is only the 305 vortech as well. Lol but couldn't agree more about the new motor ideas! And wow man, I didn't know that you got a lot of inspiration from mine! That's an awesome thing to hear after seeing yours as nice as it is! Now I just gotta decide what drop/wheel/tire combo to go on the new truck! Lol its gnna be used as my daily, but also used a lot to pull my 4 wheelers, but even with a 4/6, I think the air helper bags would resolve any towing problems I might would have. Once I get bac from vacation ill get some pics of the newest truck up

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
well, my white ecsb is only the 305 vortech as well. Lol but couldn't agree more about the new motor ideas! And wow man, I didn't know that you got a lot of inspiration from mine! That's an awesome thing to hear after seeing yours as nice as it is! Now I just gotta decide what drop/wheel/tire combo to go on the new truck! Lol its gnna be used as my daily, but also used a lot to pull my 4 wheelers, but even with a 4/6, I think the air helper bags would resolve any towing problems I might would have. Once I get bac from vacation ill get some pics of the newest truck up

Ya Man, Cant you see some of the ideas I borrowed lol. Cant wait to see pics of the new one, What are your plans for the white one? Also We'll talk more and I can help ya out with ideas for the new one.