Just bought this, how do I make this work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Air ride or static?

The Baja front fenders I’ve seen, don’t retain the factory wheel opening either. It’s brought further up and is made too a larger diameter. It’ll look like a Baja truck that just landed a 100 ft dune jump… all the time :p

If you can weld, it’s entirely possible to section the (front) fenders to whatever width you want.

Edit: I've wondered what 19.5s would look like on a lowered dually. Makes the tires look huge. I kinda like it.
Definitely a cool look.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edit: I've wondered what 19.5s would look like on a lowered dually. Makes the tires look huge. I kinda like it.
Definitely a cool look.
19.5's on a lowered square. I've dropped the back a bit more since this picture, but you get the point. It's as low as I can get it without tubbing the front because of limited tire choices.
You must be registered for see images attach

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
19.5's on a lowered square. I've dropped the back a bit more since this picture, but you get the point. It's as low as I can get it without tubbing the front because of limited tire choices.
Heck yea. That’s a really good look. I guess they come off of medium duty trucks?

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Love it!!!
My dad really wanted a crew cab square body; we almost bought one in Bastrop, Texas, that a guy was selling at a Chinese restaurant.(owner of restaurant, had bought it to use with the business and then decided it was too big and thirsty). IIRC it was a one ton with a small block. The idea was to have the passenger capacity of a Burb, with more cargo capacity. Eventually a shell would've been acquired....
So he's probably looking down at me, with Rawhide, hopefully approvingly.