jet adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
LMC just started carrying these im think of getting one would i get any power or efficency gain out of it with my intske manifold

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
On a stock truck, you don't need to really be messing with the fuel pressure.

Now, if you got some better flowing heads, a new cam, flow matched injectors, a custom tune, and an aftermarket fuel pump, then you would probably need an AFPR to set a specific fuel pressure.

Post up a link to the LMC page, I couldn't find the regulator. First, do some more research, Jet is good, but there are other companies like Aeromotive and Mallory that make good units. Just be sure to check the psi range.

Also, LMC is usually WAY overpriced. I only go with them if the part can't be found anywhere else.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
On a stock truck, you don't need to really be messing with the fuel pressure.

Now, if you got some better flowing heads, a new cam, flow matched injectors, a custom tune, and an aftermarket fuel pump, then you would probably need an AFPR to set a specific fuel pressure.

Post up a link to the LMC page, I couldn't find the regulator. First, do some more research, Jet is good, but there are other companies like Aeromotive and Mallory that make good units. Just be sure to check the psi range.

Also, LMC is usually WAY overpriced. I only go with them if the part can't be found anywhere else.
Amen to that! $45 for a vent.... I don't think so...

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
well right now im running a edelbrock intake manifold and i plan on buying some dart racing heads from my gf's dad and get a extreme 4x4 cam from comp and some other goodies