its color match time! need some opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i got my grille, park lights, and my clear cab lights. the new park lights fit much much better than the other style i had. im happy overall. cant decide if i like the new clear cab lights or if i like my old black ones better.

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Wow that truck is really coming along. Now you need a color matched smooth bumper.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys! im actually going to build a bumper for it along the lines of the one i built for my newer chevy. i will not have a prerunner bar on tho. and it will be color matched!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That should look great. I don't usually like offroad bumpers but that one doesn't look over the top. And you don't see a lot of color matched offroad bumpers. It should look great.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the one for my 91 wont be quite as bulky as that one is. those newer gmt800 have a lot of garbage that the bumper hides so i had to make it big to cover all the ugly crap lol.