its color match time! need some opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Send it back and get a new one ASAP. I have a spare grill that looks exactly like that but I plan on keeping it.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes, i contacted them friday after i got it and they said they will be sending one out to me monday. so my park lights dont seem to fit the gmc grille right? they stick out and dont seem right?

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
yes, i contacted them friday after i got it and they said they will be sending one out to me monday. so my park lights dont seem to fit the gmc grille right? they stick out and dont seem right?

the corners between chevy and GMC are different.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
They are different, and I've had a hard time getting the right ones from a parts guy that didn't realize that there was a difference.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Hmmm. I don't think the park lights are different, but I could be wrong. What kind did you buy?

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are and older set i got from lmc for my old grille about 4 years ago. just bought another set off ebay that are clear. my battery is dead, when i get it charged up and backed out of the shop i will take some pictures.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well here is some pictures. i ordered up a clear/chrome set of park lights off ebay that says it fits 88-98 so hopefully they fit better! pretty happy with the overall look. my cab lights are all cracking so i am going to order up some clear ones!

You must be registered for see images attach